Monday, April 1, 2013

Bittersweet Mondays - Happy Birthday Mama

Afternoon Folks =)

Let me apologize first hand...you will have to excuse the melancholy today....

While today I rejoice that our Saviour has risen, and today I give thanks for my my beautiful family, the memories we have made, and the memories yet to come....this day is bittersweet.


Today, WOULD have been my beautiful Mother's 67th birthday.  I grieve mostly, on this day, because I wish so much that my mom were here to know her grandchildren and her great grandchildren.  She would have been so in love with them all! 



What I wouldn't give - just once more....to be wrapped in her arms again =)  I won't make this post long and sappy....I'm already boo hoo-ing at my desk.....I love you and miss you Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment