Monday, April 15, 2013

Prayers for Boston

My Heart is filled with sadness today as I read all of the headlines and comments regarding this terrible bombing tragedy in Boston.  I would like to take this moment to pray for the victims and their families.


May God lift up the victims of this terrible travesty, and may they sit in glory at his right hand. May the families of the victims be wrapped in God's never ending love and comfort, and find strength through faith in him the Lord Almighty.

Many may not share my faith....many would say...if there is such a God, then why would he allow these terrible things to happen....remember....God does not allow these things to happen.  When God created man, he gave us the gift of free will, and with that gift, we, as humans, have the ability to choose good or evil.  We, as a nation, have allowed our Government to remove God from our schools, we have allowed our Government to make it illegal to punish our children, and many of us, of our own free will, have not instilled the values that we grew up with, in our children.  WE - mankind -   have created this monster, and in my opinion, the only way to fix it - is to get back to core values, and teach our children to know the one and only Lord our God.  MY GOD.....you don't have to like what I have to say, and you certainly don't have to agree with it...and if you don't then don't read it....I'm sorry if this post offends anyone....I'm heartbroken

Dear God - I pray not only for the victims of this horrible tragedy and their families, but also for the tormented souls who put this in motion.  May you cover them with your everlasting grace and forgiveness.










God Bless Boston




1 comment:

  1. I agree, such a sad event. I've been praying for them and everyone affected by the tragedy. It's just heart breaking.

    ReplyDelete