Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Help! My Mom is on Facebook!!!!



Howdy Folks!!! Hope everyone is fabulously awesome on this wonderful Wednesday!

I came across this photo today, and just couldn't help but blog about it....

Did you know that there are more than 950 MILLION facebook users worldwide, and over 500 MILLION log on EVERY SINGLE DAY?

Yup - you got it....and guess what!!! One of them is probably your MOM!!!!

haha....yeah....Guilty as charged.....


I have been a facebook user since 2008, and although I don't log on EVERY day....I do enjoy getting my dose of funnies every chance I get!

Lucky for me, I have one kiddo that interacts with me often on Facebook...It's a great way to keep up with the things that she and the grandkiddos are doing, and to share our family photos
 #luvmyminime  HEHE...Yeah...a little twitter humor there =0)

The other kiddo...hhhhaaaaa....not so much....I think that I have embarrassed him on more occasions that I can even count....not intentionally of course...but you know - Mom WILL NOT be censored on the FB page.....NOT HAPPENING!!!





I have finally learned to stop posting on his FB in order to save him the embarrasment lol...I think he hates it most when I refer to him as "Mama's Boy" lol!!!

So dooooo tell???  Are your parents on Facebook?  Are you FB friends, and if so.....what is the most embarrassing thing your parents have posted on your wall???

Love to hear this!!! Ought to be a riot!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment