Monday, March 25, 2013

Skinny Bitch Saturday - March 23rd 2013

Morning Folks

Let me just start out by saying that I HATE MONDAYS!!!  And...today - has already been one for the record books.....Carefully packed my food for the day, and apparently left it on the kitchen counter....hope Jessie hasn't helped herself to it!!!

So - I was pretty busy on Saturday, and didn't have time to post - 1st episode of "Skinny Bitch Saturdays".  I am, however, extremely happy to report that I am down 1.2 lbs from 169 in 5 days....Now that's something to smile about!!


I actually got a little bit of extra inspiration yesterday....in a way it was negative inspiration - but inspiration none the less.....

My friend, visited me yesterday - I have not seen her in a few months, and the first thing she said to me is "omg you look great! I'm so glad to see you with a little meat on your bones".  I am sure that was meant to be a compliment -but can I tell you that it just down right PISSED ME OFF?  So badly that I did not even eat the yummy Fettucine Carbonara that I made from SCRATCH for my son and I for dinner....and I've had nothing but 3 celery stalks and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter today.  I have to admit I am HUNGRY...but I forgot my lunch on the counter remember???

Back to work so I can get through this SUCKY day....Peace Sisters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment