Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dear Sleep - I know we had problems when I was younger ....but I love you now!!!!

aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! This is what happens to me when I don't sleep at least 8 hours....I sit at my desk...trudge through my work, and feel like I wanna cry a bucket of tears - for absolutely no reason.  I know it probably seems like the silliest thing - but several times today - I just keep typing to God....Daddy - please help me not feel sad today - I know there is nothing wrong - and I know that I am just exhausted because I only got 4 hours of sleep last night...and I know he's sitting there looking at me sayin...well - ugh....you are the one that stayed up...why the heck didnt you go to sleep????  Can't you just imagine...God...sitting there on his beautiful, ,magnificent throne - talking to me just like I talk to my son ...I'm almost intimidated just thinking about it lol..."Margaret - if you had gone to bed - you would have woken up and felt just fine today!  =)  Hah...My mom's prolly up there sayin it for him!!!!  

Well Margaret - why DIDN'T you go to bed?  Insert big frowny face here.....face down looking at the floor, hands in pockets, shuffling feet.....

Cuz I was on the phone - doing exactly what I need to NOT be doing.....talkin to some darn guy....well, two actually - neither of whom I have ever met....and neither of whom I have any business chatting with. 


********************************************************************************
do not deny the sadness of moving on. instead sit in it with a whole lot of love for yourself and the situation. No matter how much you may wish that like to be different, accepted this is what is true for today. 
there is a jewel with in the melancholy of letting go. The jewel is the beginning of a new awareness within yourself and a new life. Each relationship, business venture, job, and phase of our lives serves as platforms for us to grow  .
joy comes to those who are able to sit in the in between, the space between was and what will be. Joy comes to those who do not run from their feelings but courageously embrace them in search of the new jewel of awareness .
remember, for a new day to begin the darkness of night must fall . Each is a natural part of the cycle of life. Embrace the dark moments and remember that just before dawn is the darkest of night. 
just be with it, the dawn WILL break  ..
*******************************************************************************

You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake...It's a choice

No comments:

Post a Comment