Thursday, May 30, 2013

Anticipation!!!! I feel like a Ketchup Bottle!!!!

Well Folks - after 10 long years of dedicated service to Sea Shipping, I am finally moving upward and onward.  Tomorrow is my last day at Sea Shipping, and I start a new job and a whole new set of challenges with Intermarine USA.  The whole thing is so bittersweet for me.  Sea Shipping has been my family for 10 years now - has stood beside me and supported me during my cancer treatment, and has been quite a landmark in my professional history. This is the longest that I have ever stayed with any company in my entire professional career.  Somewhat sad over leaving =(  However!!!  On a good note, the new company is HUGE...much room for advancement, AND I got a 10,000 dollar pay raise! Can't beat that with a stick!!  Additionally - I will be working with hundreds of new people - which will give me a HUGE opportunity to expand my social life!  On top of that - our offices will be moving downtown soon, which is only 12 miles from my home, only HALF the distance that I drive now, plus...I will no longer have to pay the toll fees - which will save me 40.00 a month!  There are nothing but benefits!  I am scared - I have to admit...it's a new set of challenges, and I will definitely be stepping out of my comfort zone...but I think this is EXACTLY what I need emotionally at this point.  Oh, and did I mention - that there is a full gym in the hi-rise building that we are moving to - that we have FREE access to???  Yup!! No excuse for not working out anymore!  I have to admit - that it is hard to sit here and work - I just dont want to - perhaps because I know that I am leaving - but...I just keep telling myself...plug on - plug on....tomorrow is the start of a new chapter in your life...God is Good!!!!!
New Office Building!!!

Gym in the Building! Free Access!
Exercise and Fitness here we come!!!

My office view from the East!



My Office view from the South!!!

SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Celeste! I was just reading up on few of your posts and had quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance, thanks!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete